It's would be hard to believe that anyone could possibly NOT love these Pepperoni Cheese Roll-ups. I mean, really come on they’re almost like Pepperoni Pizza, and who doesn't love that? These simple roll-ups have the advantage of being quick to prepared and so easy for kids to grab as they are running out of the door on a busy night. Taking less than 5 minutes of prep work to get them in to the oven, they are simple, yet good food fast! And my oh my, do they ever smell divine while baking, watch out when you pull them out! Even though they are fast and hassle-free they are not just for kids…Mr.P loves these as well. The Garlic Butter Glaze on top is not a necessity but it definitely takes these uncomplicated rolls to another level entirely. I know this fun-to-eat meal is not the healthiest thing you can make for your family, but if time permits serve these rolls with a tossed green salad. If you're headed to the big Friday night game, throw them in a paper bag and head out. This is actually one of the P's favorite stadium meals. If one of the kids left the house without eating, I was never far behind without a paper bag full of these goodies! How hard is that?
PEPPERONI CHEESE ROLL-UPS
Perfect for when you have no time to cook and your family has even less time to eat.
MAKES 8 ROLLS
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 4 cheese sticks, halved
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package sliced pepperoni
- optional - marinara or ranch sauce for dipping
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take each triangle of crescent roll dough and place about 6 pepperoni on the bottom of the triangle. Place half of a cheese stick on top and roll up. Place seam side down on a cookie sheet and bake for 10-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- While rolls are cooking, combine the melted butter, Italian seasonings, garlic powder and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
- When rolls are done remove from the oven and brush with the garlic butter glaze.
- Serve with marinara or ranch for dipping.
You can easily double or triple this recipe to fit your specific needs.
HAPPY FRIDAY Y'ALL!
~THE DOMESTIC CURATOR~
Top to Bottom:
E on the far right with her closest friends, Alyssa & Cassidy (l-r)
E&A playing their horns in the stands.
Mr.P, center, concentrating on the game while munching.
The Texas State Champs, The Poteet Pirate Marching Band
QUICK AND EASY MEALS
THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING