I'm sure that this little recipe is nothing new to some of you. But, if you haven't tried it before, then stop what you're doing and run out and buy a bag of Rolo candy. These are so simple and delicious. They're the perfect treat for your Christmas cookie and candy tray this year. Our family has been making these for years. They are my Daddy's favorites and they're always a hit!! Throw a few of these into your next outgoing cookie tin. Your friends and family will thank you.
ROLO Pretzel Delights
These are great for quick, sweet snacks or parties, since you can make a ton of them in almost no time at all. They also don’t make a huge mess of your kitchen, since all you need to do is heat and assemble.
- Small Pretzel Twists
- ROLO Chewy Caramels in Milk Chocolate
- Pecan Halves
WHAT TO DO
- Heat oven to 325°F
- Place the pretzels on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or non-stick foil.
- Sit one Rolo on top of each pretzel.
- Place in a warm oven for several minutes until the Rolos become soft, but NOT melted; 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and press a pecan half into each warm Rolo.
- Leave on cookie sheet until the chocolate sets.