Time to head to the beach! It's wonderful and can't you just imagine yourself sitting on the sand enjoying the waves and Summer breeze? Everyone looks forward to a beach vacation. Here's a checklist to make sure you've got everything you need for the sand, surf and sun. I forgot to add a few bottles of water and a good book to my bag - ENJOY!
2. Scala Lanikai Sunhat, If you’re looking for a practical and casual style, get a ‘crushable’ hat that easily folds up and can be thrown in a bag without loosing it’s shape. Made from linen, this hat breathes easily and provides the ultimate sun protection when the kettle edge brim, measuring 4" wide, is turned down. Completely lined in cotton poplin, a drawstring inside the sweatband allows you to adjust for a perfect fit. $15.00, 15 Dollar Store.
3. Tommy Bahama Tortuga Beach Towel, Whether you're bronzing on white sand beaches, or drying off after a dip in the waves, the durable and soft Tommy Bahama Beach Towels are the perfect paradise essential. The plush and absorbent towels are adorned with vibrant tropical designs in bold, bright colors. Loomed from the highest-quality cotton, the generously sized towels feature a cut pile which reverses to soft, luxurious terry. $39.50, Frongate.
4. frē for iPhone 5s, Thinner, lighter, stronger and more protective than any other case available, frē keeps your iPhone 5s waterproof, dirt proof, and drop proof. Absolutely perfect for the beach! No worries man. $79.99, Lifeproof.
5. Aerin Rose Underwire Shirred Onepiece, Break away from plain black ladies. Bright solids can be slimming as well. A loose cut doesn't hide anything, believe me I've tried! However a body-hugging suit with ruching does. Take the plunge as well. Necklines that show a bit of cleavage or that have special details keep attention on your upper half. $129.99, Aerin Rose.
6. Ray Ban RB2140 Wayfarer Sunglasses, These multicolored crystal frames with gradient light blue lens are fashionably chic. Ray Ban Sunglasses always have great styling with exceptional quality, performance, and comfort. You are sure to look hip and be cool with these clean and sophisticated beauties! $14.20 -seriously! Ray Ban 2014.
7. Hilltribe Beach Bag, I love everything about this sophisticated handmade bag. Decorated with ribbons and hand embroidered, you can tote this from beach to boardwalk on vacation, and then every day in between. Made of cotton canvas with a snap closure, adjustable handles, internal wall pockets and best of all, it's rigid enough to stay standing up rather than falling over and covering your gear with sand. 22" x 4.5" x 17". $78.00 at Love the Bag, Love the Shoes.
8. Nike Comfort Thong, Memory foam on these flip flops treat your feet to superior comfort. Excellent breathability, waterpoof and come in a large array of colors combos to match any swimsuit. Wearing these sandals around the coast or poolside will make you feel like you're walking on sunshine! $28.00, Zappos.
9. Hayden Reis Wrislet, I have a 'thing' about leaving my valuables in a bag on a towel at the beach. It's just something I don't do. And along came the Hayden Reis adjustable wristlet, and with it a peace of mind. This water-resistant bag can afford to get wet, keeping you money, keys, cell phone safe and dry. They come in a variety of patterns and colors. $32.00, Hayden Reis.
10. Coppertone Sport High Performance Sunscreen, Clear Continuous Spray, Specially formulated, this clear, no-rub, no-mess spray goes on quickly and dries in seconds. Ultra sweat resistant so it won't run into your eyes and sting. Sprays on at any angle for quick and even coverage, even in hard to reach places. The twist-and-lock cap means no cap to lose, no messy spills in your bag. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Water resistant. $9.49, Drugstore.