Looking for an easy and out of this world tasting, crowd-pleasing recipe? Pull apart pepperoni pizza bread is so simple to make and amazing to eat. For anyone who loves pizza, this recipe is for you. Pull apart pizza bread is perfect anytime of day. Lunch, dinner, an evening snack when you have your friends over or watching a movie with the kids. It's delicious and fast! Enjoy!
MAKES 1 LOAF
- 2 Cans of Pizza Dough or Biscuits
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon of Parsley flakes or Italian seasoning
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 – 8 oz package of pepperoni
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- Marinara sauce
WHAT TO DO
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut pizza dough or biscuits into quarters.
- Cut the pepperoni into smaller pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and toss so that the oil is spread evenly on each piece of dough.
- Arrange evenly in a bundt or tube pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the top is brown and the center is thoroughly cooked.
- Flip over on to a plate while it’s still hot.
- Serve with marinara sauce and enjoy!
THE DOMESTIC CURATOR