- Buy larger lemons and limes, they tend to be sweeter & juicier.
- Make sure the skin is thin if you're looking for lots of juice.
- To obtain more of the juice from lemons, limes, microwave on high for 30 seconds and then let stand for a couple of minutes before cutting and squeezing.
- Rolling them between your hand and the counter will also help release more juice.
- Use a citrus reamer to get every last ounce of juice. You can find the them at Target and Walmart for under $4.00.
- Freeze the juice in ice cube trays, then place them into marked bags in the freezer. When you need citrus juice you're ready!
The Domestic Curator