These easy, cheesy chicken enchiladas come
together in a snap and are faster and way more delicious than fast food.
- 3 cups Chopped Cooked Chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese with Peppers
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can Chopped Green Chiles, drained
- 1/3 cup Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 8 (8-inch) Flour Tortillas
- Vegetable Cooking Spray
- 1 (8-ounce) Container Sour Cream
- 1 (8-ounce) Bottle Green Taco Sauce
- Diced Tomato
- Chopped Avocado
- Chopped Green Onions
- Sliced Ripe Olives
- Chopped Cilantro
WHAT TO DO
- Stir together first 5 ingredients. Spoon chicken mixture evenly over each tortilla, and roll up. Arrange in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Coat tortillas with vegetable cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Stir together sour cream and taco sauce. Spoon over hot enchiladas, and sprinkle with toppings.
~THE DOMESTIC CURATOR~